Your home is where you have built countless memories and invested your hard-earned money. It’s terrible to think about, but your house could have hidden water damage that could cause severe losses and problems.
Detecting these leaks early is essential for preventing more significant issues in the future. The cost of repairs and relocation can be overwhelming, leaving you with an unwanted financial burden. Did you know that 14,000 homes experience water damage daily in the US? It’s crucial to take preventative measures.
The Leak Defense system is designed to be easy to use and install. It has a simple setup process and can be configured to fit any home. You can customize it to fit your needs by adding sensors for specific areas or setting alerts for specific times.
With its user-friendly interface, you can monitor your home easily and quickly. The Leak Defense system ensures worry-free living for all lifestyles. Every year, approximately 1 in 55 homes experience water damage.
Several events preventable and not, can cause water damage, including:
- Extreme cold
- Leaking pipes or damaged pipes and appliances
- Old and rusty water heaters
- Clogged systems
- Natural disasters like floods, hurricanes, etc.
All of these events can wreak havoc. Water damage is very costly and wears heavily on your time and emotions.
Paraco HVAC understands the importance of safeguarding your home from potential water damage. That’s why we are proud to offer Leak Defense to our customers. Our expert technicians will install the system, ensuring it works correctly and providing you and your home with the best protection.
Features of the Leak Defense System that have:
- Protect Your Home, stay safe from Hidden Leaks 24/7/365
- Highly rated leak detection system designed for any home plumbing system
- Mobile app to monitor multiple properties while home or away
- Provides full water flow to your water-using appliances
- Alerts and automatic water shutoff to protect your home and valuables
- On-premises control panel for easy system access & alerts
- Easily ties into home security systems
Undetected water damage to your home can lead to a range of complications, including:
- Mold growth: Water damage can create a moist environment that fosters the growth of mold and mildew. Mold spores can spread throughout your home and can cause health problems, particularly for those with allergies or breathing issues.
- Water can weaken the structure of your home over time. This leads to rot, warping, and other types of damage.
- Electrical hazards: Water damage can also damage electrical wiring and create the risk of electrical shock or fire.
- Health problems can be caused by water damage. This damage creates an environment where bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms can grow. This can put your and your family’s health at risk.
- Water damage can hurt your home’s value. Unaddressed water damage or issues can make it challenging to sell your home.
- Homeowners Insurance may increase your premiums if they learn you have water damage that has gone unnoticed and unfixed.
The Leak Defense system gives you peace of mind and protects your home from potential property damage. The system constantly monitors for signs of leaks, water pressure changes, or temperature fluctuations that could signify a problem. If any issues are detected, the system will alert you. This allows you to take action quickly and minimize the risk of further damage.
Many Homeowners Insurance companies offer premium discounts for homes with leak detection devices installed in their homes. The Department of Insurance of each state determines the discounts. Your insurance carrier could likely offer one as well.
Don’t wait to act – protect your home today with the help of Paraco HVAC and the Leak Defense system.
Contractors can be a lifesaver. If you’re worried about replacing […]
Spring is in the air, which means the temperatures are […]
There’s always been a big push for young adults to […]